Your support makes the difference. It assists with:
- The presentation of performances at The Palace Theatre
- Operations at The Palace Theatre, Stark/James Building, Garden & Civic Center and Union Trust Building
- Continuing the tradition of developing downtown neighborhoods throughout Westmoreland County
Here is Your Opportunity to Help Protect, Preserve and Promote Our Local
Historic and Cultural Treasures. Your Tax Deductible Contribution is Appreciated.
or download the ORDER FORM
2017 Trust Member Challenge
GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY
Current members, for each new member that you bring to the Trust at the SILVER COIN level ($100 and above), you will receive a $10 gift certificate to The Palace Theatre.
Gift certificates can be used toward ticket purchases, Palace/Trust merchandise, or your next membership renewal. (Gift certificates cannot be used toward the purchase of artist merchandise sold at a performance.)
We ask for your support to preserve the strong foundation upon which we have built community engagement and our commitment to the arts for hte benefit of Westmoreland County.
With the assistance of our volunteers, partners, foundations, government agencies, corporations and you, our supporters, we wil ensure The Palace Theatre as a vibrant force in this community for many years to come!
Community Jewels-Membership Levels
Our Community Jewels are an exceptional group of businesses and individuals who support the Westmoreland Cultural Trust.
All subsequent levels include all benefits of prior levels.
DONOR (Under $25)
- Recognized in WCT Annual Report
BRONZE COIN ($25 – $49)
- Recognition on WCT website
- Advance Notice and Ticket Pre-Sale privileges for WCT Sponsored Performances.
COPPER COIN ($50 – $99)
includes Bronze Coin benefits plus:
- Advance Notice and Ticket Pre-Sale privileges for ALL Palace Theatre performances sold through The Palace Theatre Box Office*.
*Some exceptions will apply when prohibited by artists or organizations and for events not sold through The Palace Theatre Box Office.
- TGIS table reservations available each Monday for each week of the Trust’s TGIS concert series.
SILVER COIN ($100 – $499)
includes Copper Coin benefits plus:
- Personal Invitations to WCT Special Events
- Waive Handling Charges for WCT Events
GOLD COIN ($500 – $999)
- Reduced Room Rentals (10%) at All WCT Facilities
PEARL ($1,000 – $2,499)
- 1 Complimentary Ticket to one (1) WCT Fundraising Event
- 1 Free Weekday Room Rental at Greensburg Garden & Civic Center (either the Laurel or Iris Room)
- Reduced Lawn Rental (25%) at Greensburg Garden & Civic Center
- Reduced Room Rentals (25%) at any Trust Facility
RUBY ($2,500 – $4,999)
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to 2 WCT Fundraising Events
- 1 Free use of the Megan’s Suite at The Palace Theatre
Please call the Trust office for additional benefit information.